Thursday, April 18, 2013

Obedience...far better than sacrifice

      I was really hesitant to obey our principal to be interviewed for the Foothill College scholarship, for some reasons: I was working with my thesis at that time...and I'm afraid to speak in front of many people, I might commit mistakes. But of course we learn from our own mistakes. By God's grace, I passed the interview, and became part of the Foothill College scholars.
    Then the training came...I was so amazed and overwhelmed with the things/stuff I have learned for two weeks. I feel so humbled with these new things. I'm not really a  "techi" person, I just know MS Word and Excel...and that would be enough for me. But because of this training(KCIPang) I am really thankful to God that I obeyed our principal. Really, "Obedience is far better than sacrifice".
      All our trainors we're so great, wonderful, nice and humble. They have taught us a lot of media tools and innovative strategies, that would help all teachers. Thanks God for this very rare opportunity.

1 comment:

  1. (GOD)YHWH bless us mommy...let's continue to teach and touch lives.

    ReplyDelete